Frank’s practice is concentrated primarily in the representation of individuals, small businesses, financial institutions and other asset-based lenders in all aspects of negotiation, loan documentation, workout, enforcement of remedies and bankruptcy. He has extensive experience advising both banks and borrowers with respect to all aspects of reviewing, negotiating and closing complex commercial loan transactions. As the former in-house senior legal counsel for a national commercial bank and practicing attorney for over 15 years, Frank is well versed at providing general counsel services for his business clients with regard to internal matters including compliance and regulatory matters, vendor contracts and employment issues. He is dedicated to procuring the best possible legal solution and giving practical legal advice that is tailored to meet the specific business objectives of his clients.
- Advises creditors and borrowers with respect to commercial and residential mortgage foreclosure matters and related loan workout transactions , including: loan modifications, forbearance, and loan sale agreements.
- Assists individual and business clients with review, negotiation, and procurement of commercial contracts.
- Represents both creditors and borrowers in the drafting, review, negotiation and closing of complex commercial loan agreements and related documents, including: commercial real estate, UCC, and other assets-based credit facilities.
- Represents buyers and sellers in commercial and residential real estate transactions, including: contract review, due diligence, and closing of the transaction.
- Provides general counsel services to small and medium size business customers.