Frank’s practice is concentrated primarily in the representation of financial institutions and asset-based lenders in all aspects of negotiation, loan documentation, workout, enforcement of remedies and bankruptcy. He provides practical legal advice that is tailored to meet the specific business objectives of his clients. He also has extensive experience advising banks with regard to internal matters including compliance and regulatory matters, vendor contracts and employment issues.
- Litigates commercial and residential mortgage foreclosure matters and protects creditors rights in bankruptcy
- Drafts loan modifications, forbearance and loan sale agreements
- Handles enforcement of judgments and municipal building code violations
- Drafts and negotiates complex commercial loan agreements and related documents, including commercial real estate, UCC and other asset based credit facilities
- Provided general counsel services to banks relating to day to day legal matters